1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Credible News Sources

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 12, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'll get back to this thread later on tonight Rev, for now though I'd like to say I'm happy to think we can put our differences aside for a little while and have a meaningful discussion about this.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me too, I appreciate your efforts on that.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Look at the judgment oozing like waves on an ocean from your fingertips! You can't help but post comments that don't, in at least, one way or another, mete out judgment [pointed out in bold red above] of the person you loathe and attack.

Again, no substance that equates to debating an issue, but chock-full of hateful judgment!

You'd better see your eye doctor soon brother .... before that log in your eye gets infected. :laugh::smilewinkgrin::laugh:

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Right on point, Poncho.

Frequently , when my source is challenged, I will respond that the truth is where you find it.

That is especially true when so many "sources" have abrogated their responsibilities to report the news and have blatantly chosen sides, "reporting" mostly what is good for their side and leaving out entirely things that are bad.

We've seen it repeatedly with this administration, more so than any other I can remember.

#24 carpro, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
  5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Pure silliness as YOU sit here and pass judgment.

Again, passing judgment while talking out the side of your neck about me passing judgment. IGNORE can once again be your friend.:thumbs:

My eyes are fine. You on the other hand may need to have a little talk with Jesus and explain your constant machinations and attempts to feign taking the high road while trying to set up an angle to "get" lil ole me.

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Look at the judgment oozing like waves on an ocean from your fingertips! You can't help but post comments that don't, in at least, one way or another, mete out judgment [pointed out in bold red above] of the person you loathe and attack.

Again, no substance that equates to debating an issue, but chock-full of hateful judgment!

You'd better see your eye doctor soon brother .... before that log in your eye gets infected.

If you will go back and look at my post (I did post the contents of that post, here), you will see that I pointed out to you all the judgment that came out of your post.

Four differetn attempts to cast a shadow of doubt and judgement on the content. Shame on ou for making something out of a fact point at the truth!

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I hear ya. I get so sick of all the leftie vs rightie stuff.

It would be nice if we could figure out a way around it and just debate each issue on it's own merit without feeling we have to defend our side and condemn the other.

Just stick to the facts and leave opinions out of it.

But here we are back to what are the facts we can agree on again? Are there such things anymore?

Maybe this information age isn't so enlightening after all.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Shame on you for continuing, no matter which side of the country you're on, to be so typically, you.

Fake.