1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Creflo Dollar

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Dr.Tim, Mar 28, 2005.

1. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

What you said seemed like an implication that I took away from the Word of God, else why say it? Anyway, leave the matter.
    We have SDA's, still some Catholics, Charismatics (like Tam), Churh of Christ, Lutheran, etc., all of which disagree with me to some extent or another. There are a number of Baptists that disagree with me on other matters in the Baptist forums. We have what is called soul liberty, the right to believe what we believe is right. There is nothing wrong with open and free debate. I pointed out clearly however that when there are two diametrically opposing opinions that one of them has to be wrong. Both can't be right. There has been much evidence that has been presented in this forum, for example, that tongues has ceased. People just close their eyes to it, reject like the Jews rejected Christ, and say "I haven't seen any yet." It does get tiresome presenting the same evidence over and over again, when the only excuse people have is "I fail to see..."
    That is your answer when it comes to the trinity. "I can't understand." Its in the Bible. People have shown you. But you refuse to believe the truth. People get tired of presenting the same evidence over and over again. I hope you can undeerstand that, and some day come to a knowledge of the truth. The board is for Christian demoninations. If the denomination falls within that category they have no fear of getting banned, unless they openly violate the rules of BB. When I engage in a debate I don't engage as a moderator, unless I see the thread getting out of hand with needless and unwarranted personal attacks (made against any poster).
    DHK

2. tamborine lady

tamborine lady Active Member

[​IMG]

DHK said:
    Many of your Charismatic friends would disagree with you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Just because they are Charismatic does not mean they are my friends. People like Benny Hinn and some others like him are in their own world some where, but thats not my world.

Peace,

Tam

3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I know that Tam. That was said kind of tongue-in-cheek. I knew you would probably disagree with Benny Hinn. But I am sure there are many Charismatics that you would defend that believe in an open canon. You probably wouldn't even recognize that they had that belief.
    DHK