1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cruising While Republican

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Sep 6, 2007.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=22249

Cruising While Republican
    By Ann Coulter

EXCERPT

If you've just returned from your Labor Day vacation and are scanning the headlines from last week's newspapers -- don't panic! America is not threatened by a category 5 hurricane named "Larry Craig."

Despite the 9/11-level coverage, Larry Craig is merely accused of "cruising while Republican." There is nothing liberals love more than gay-baiting, which they disguise as an attack on "hypocrisy."

SNIP

In other news last week, two Egyptian engineering students, Ahmed Abdellatif Sherif Mohamed and Youssef Samir Megahed, were indicted in Tampa on charges of carrying pipe bombs across states lines. They were caught with the bombs in their car near a Navy base.

But back to the real news of the week: CNN's Dana Bash reported that the Larry Craig story was "everywhere and it is not going to let up."
    If liberals were any happier, they'd be gay.

SNIP

But last Friday -- or, for short, "the day the two bomb-carrying Egyptian students were indicted and the mainstream media was too busy jeering at Larry Craig to notice" -- The New York Times editorialized:
    "Underlying the (Republicans') hurry to disown the senator, of course, is the party's brutal agenda of trumpeting the gay-marriage issue. To the extent Sen. Craig, a stalwart in the family values caucus, might morph into a blatant hypocrite before the voters' eyes, he reflects on the party's record in demonizing homosexuality. The rush to cast him out betrays the party's intolerance, which is on display for the public in all of its ugliness."

Liberals don't even know what they mean by "hypocrite" anymore. It's just a word they throw out in a moment of womanly pique, like "extremist" -- or, come to think of it, "gay." How is Craig a "hypocrite," much less a "blatant hypocrite"?

2. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

and u need to apologize for voting for President Bush and the awfulllest administration in history. You don't even look into the mirror yourself it is always somebody elses fault with you i have noticed. So apologize and start the healing of the Republican party.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll make a prediction that you won't last long at BB.:wavey:

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You Tube,
    I dont think Carpro likes or condones they way President Bush has conducted much of his Administration. We have talked many times on the subject. Where he and I differ is that he thinks the Republican party offers the lesser evil to this country, and I feel we should throw them both out in the dumpster.

The one thing we do agree on however, is that however bad Bush is, that in no way is an endorsement of the Democratic liberal idiots being allowed to take control of the government.

It may be that the Democrats do win due to Bush and his lack of ability to govern, but that is not an endorsement.

He has the right to vote for anyone he wants. I voted for Bush twice, as I did Nixon and Reagan. I voted for Carter also once. Yes, I am very angry at Bush's pandering for Christian votes under false pretenses, but all I can do is learn not to support such candidates in the future. That does NOT mean voting for Democrats.