1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by KenH, Jul 22, 2006.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

The man has a personal chef...personal trainer...and he "oversleeps"? The same person who wanted to rework his contract in Philly because he was the "hardest working" player on the team? It would be nice to see him in the Arena League this year...permanently.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, it is. And the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl this season will make it all worth it. :)

3. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Jacksonville 24 Cowboys 17

[​IMG]

4. PastorSBC1303

Well it is good to see the TO thing is working out so well in Dallas.

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think it will work out better if Tony Romo takes over as quarterback.

6. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

How many starts does Romo have in the NFL?

7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    None in the regular season but he looked quite good in extensive play in the exhibition games in August.

There was a play yesterday where Bledsoe must have had 7 seconds in the pocket and still got sacked.

8. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

Romo is NOT the answer unless you want to throw the rest of the season down the toilet. how about some blocking from flozell. As I said before the season, if the line does its job the boys will be fine. they failed miserably on sunday.

Ken there was that one play - but for the most part bledsoe had no time at all. Philly is a very tough team this year, their defensive coach is one of the best and they have the line and linebackers that really pressure the qb.

I am no bledose appologist - but if the boys are going to make the playoffs and do any damage it will not be with an undrafted qb from a directional school

9. PastorSBC1303

Ken just doesn't want to admit that the Cowboys are far from the Superbowl team he thought they would be at the beginning of the season. Therefore, he is grasping at straws to try and put a positive spin on things. :)

10. Debby in Philly

Debby in Philly Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cowboys and T.O. proved that they were full of HOT AIR!!!

Fly, Eagles, Fly! :thumbsup:

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This season has a long way to go yet, folks. Let's not put the Eagles in the Super Bowl nor count the Cowboys out of it just yet. :)

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, it looks like neither the Cowboys - nor the Eagles I might add - will do anything great this season.

I think that Parcells will retire after this season. If so, it will be interesting to see who the Cowboys replace him with.

GO COWBOYS!!!!

13. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I am not a Giants fan, but I really enjoyed seeing the Cowgirls get beat tonight!! I don't have ESPN, but I was able to watch the game online with TVU: http://www.tvunetworks.com/

Did you notice the final score of this game was the same as the score to the game when my Skins got beat by the Colts yesterday? 36-22

14. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

I would squeal with glee. I would do cartwheels. I would do back flips. And then, after I got out of the hospital for doing cartwheels and back flips, I would laugh at TO, and the Cowboys for picking him.

I have always been a Dallas fan, but it just hasn't been the same team since Jones let Johnson go and decided to run the team himself. Bringing in Parcells was a mistake. Bringing in Owens was a slap in the face.

The best thing for the Cowboys would be for Jones to sell.

I'm rooting for the Texans. Bob McNair is a good owner and a nice guy. I'd rather root for a team with genuine people than one with the likes of Parcells and Owens. The end results will be the same kind of record by both teams. Probably around 8-8. The main difference is, when the season is over, we'll have a parade for our players, while Dallas has to run and hide out of fear from theirs.

15. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

It is one of life's simple pleasures, isn't it? :thumbsup:

16. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

Parcells needs to go NOW! I couldnt believe that he replaced Bledsoe and trashed the season only down by 5 at the end of the 2nd quarter.

Parcells did the shopping and shopped poorly at this years draft, Carpenter, and skyler green are wasted picks - they should have been drafting offensive linemen. That line is a joke - flozell is a shadow of his former self, columbo cant play, rivera was a wasted free agent signing

17. rbell

rbell Active Member

I dread watching the cowboys/raiders whenever they play. Who could I possibly root for? I guess a scoreless tie...

18. PastorSBC1303

Well it is so nice to see that things are all going well in Cowboy Land :)

19. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

KenH =======> :tonofbricks: :tongue3:

20. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Brother James, squealing with glee, doing back flips, this type of Joy, is not the Joy we as Christians are supposed to have. That is not the type of Joy the Bible speaks of in Galations 5:22. Neither is it meekness, love, or goodness.
    Faithgirl

#100 faithgirl46, Oct 26, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2006