1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dan Corner

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Dustin, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Dustin

Dustin New Member

I don't know if anyone here knows about this guy or his website, but he is dead set against the doctrine of perseverence of the saints. In fact he seems to be , according to his website, the only person going to heaven. I just wanted to know if anyone has an opinion. I think he is seriously misguided on the doctrines of grace, as he always lumps calvinism into a "liscense for immorality." I am seriously starting to pray for this man.

In Christ,
    Dustin

2. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

I have heard of Dan Corner. I believe him to be pretty radical. He teaches that Eternal Security is heresy. I would classify him as a Hyper-Arminian.

3. genesis12

genesis12 Member

Keep on praying for him, Dustin. He needs all the help he can get. Nice to see you, Linda.

4. pituophis

pituophis New Member

I had purshased his 700+ page book on the Believers Conditional Security. It was about 10 pages of information just repeating itself. He fails to address many scriptures and those he does look at he removes from context or comes at them with his "falling from grace" glasses on.