1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Danny Glover TOPS Pat Robertson

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jan 16, 2010.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK, Pat was way off base with his comment on Haiti, but, at least who and what he blamed was a Biblical and supernatural probability. We know, according to the Word, there will be earthquakes in divers places (1) as we near the Second Coming of the Lord! Still, Pay misspoke and misrepresented God with this "hasty rush to judgment!"

Thank God for Danny Glover...who also misspoke when he blamed something that made NO sense, in any language. So, my Board brothers, enjoy this one, as it seems to redeem Pat, at least for the moment, for being extremely insensitive in the personal spirit of ego and self-interest [it surely wasn't in the Holy Spirit].

:wavey: Actor Danny Glover believes that the Haitian earthquake was caused by climate change and global warming:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/actor-danny-glover-blames-haitian-earthquake-on-global-warming.html

Says Glover: “When we see what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens, you know what I’m saying’?” His obscene opinion would be bigger news if Glover had – in the manner of others – idiotically blamed a less-fashionable deity." :laugh:

Shalom in Jesus Name,

Pastor Paul :type:
    Remove the Haze Ministries

(1) Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. KJV Mark 13:8 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows. KJV Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. KJV

2. JTornado1

JTornado1 Member

Danny Glover doesn't know what he's talking about.:BangHead: Climate change has no effect on plate tectonics.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You Know It, and I Know It, BUT....

Danny Glover and his Holly-rock friends don't understand this concept at all. Believe me, I live in southern Cal, and when the San Gorgonion fault shakes us up BIG TIME, Danny and his Eco friends will be swallowed up in the liquefaction-sand action too! Bye, bye Holly-rock!:tongue3: