1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Darwinists Defeated

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by jcrawford, Mar 23, 2004.

1. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

The Darwinists have given up on the fossil record of human skulls and bones in trying to prove that the original African people evolved from non-human ape-like creatures in Africa once upon a time.

They have finally realized and admitted that Darwin was wrong to posit such racial theories of human evolution in the first place and that his classification of humans into more or less advanced races and species was totally based on his own peculiarly warped vision and version of white European supremacy and 'civilization.'

Poor Darwin. Little did he know that a mere 30 years after his timely demise the whole European continent would soon descend into the most savage and barbarous war the world had ever seen. How could he have known that just 30 years after the First World War his own theories of white supremacy and superiority would be used to justify the mass extermination of peoples 'less civilized and fully human' than his own advanced Anglo-Saxon tribe?

Thank God modern-day Darwinists have finally agreed to abandon their futile attempts to prove that the fossil record ever contained evidence for Darwin's wild speculations on human origins in Africa somewhere.

Now if they would just quit trying to prove the same thing genetically they really would be ahead of the game because without the human fossil record to substantiate their racial claims of human origins in wild and woolly Africa there's no evolutionary time-frame left to relate their findings to.

2. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

Funny I missed that. I thought they were still quite please with what had been discovered in the fossil record. Do you have a citation?

And about that Nazi stuff... I hate to break it to you, but here are some quotes from Hitler himself in Mein Kampf.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

The goal government is to "finally to put an end to the constant and continuous original sin of racial poisoning, and to give the Almighty Creator beings such as He Himself created."

"It is a sin against the will of the Eternal Creator if His most gifted beings by the hundreds and hundreds of thousands are allowed to degenerate in the present proletarian morass, while Hottentots and Zulu Kaffirs are trained for intellectual professions."

"Human culture and civilization on this continent are inseparably bound up with the presence of the Aryan. If he dies out or declines, the dark veils of an age without culture will again descend on this globe. The undermining of the existence of human culture by the destruction of its bearer seems in the eyes of a folkish philosophy the most execrable crime. Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent Creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise."

"Historical experience offers countless proofs of this. It shows with terrifying clarity that in every mingling of Aryan blood with that of lower peoples the result was the end of the cultured people. North America, whose population consists in by far the largest part of Germanic elements who mixed but little with the lower colored peoples, shows a different humanity and culture from Central and South America, where the predominantly Latin immigrants often mixed with the aborigines on a large scale. By this one example, we can clearly and distinctly recognize the effect of racial mixture. The Germanic inhabitant of the American continent, who has remained racially pure and unmixed, rose to be master of the continent; he will remain the master as long as he does not fall a victim to defilement of the blood. The result of all racial crossing is therefore in brief always the following: To bring about such a development is, then, nothing else but to sin against the will of the Eternal Creator."

"Then, from the child's story-book to the last newspaper in the country, and every theatre and cinema, every pillar where placards are posted and every free space on the hoardings should be utilized in the service of this one great mission, until the faint-hearted cry, "Lord, deliver us," which our patriotic associations send up to Heaven to-day would be transformed into an ardent prayer: 'Almighty God, bless our arms when the hour comes. ' "

Now give me those Darwin quotes from Mein Kampf.