1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Day of Silence

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by sister christian, Apr 25, 2008.

1. sister christian

The public school "Day Of Silence" to support the Homosexual agenda is today. Not all schools endorse this, but many do.

I have two teenagers. One is currently in public school (they DO NOT support this activity) the other is in Christian school, but has been in public school in the past.

You have NO IDEA the persecution Christian kids face in public schools. Not just from other kids, but from teachers and administrators too.

Please pray for the Chritian kids in the public schools, especially today, that they will be able to be a good testimony in the midst of this Day of Silence, and that above all, that they will be able to do so in a spirit of Christian love, (something that is sometimes hard for even us adults to do.)

Just a note: I looked at Don Wildman's partial list of schools supporting this Day of Silence. I was appalled to see even ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS in my area on that list.

IT'S LUNCH TIME RIGHT NOW in the eastern time zone. Please pray for those kids!