1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dealing with a Contradiction

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Dr. Bob, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    A marshall fan? Marshall Dillon? Marshall Earp? [​IMG]

I wonder if you all would start a thread on KJVonly v only KJV? I see this as exactly the same thing, only with one group being more honest in openly stating their position.

Thanks for starting one - maybe give YOUR defintions?

2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr. Bob...Marshall University, Huntington, WV( About 8 miles from the Tri-State corner where WV, KY, and OH meet. Yeah, I realize Wyoming is larger than any 2 of these 3 states , but OH is my home.)(As for Marshall, some of their distinguished football stars are Chad Pennington, Byron Leftwich Troy Brown, Mike Bartrum, Darius Watts, Chris Crocker, Rogers Beckett...and Randy Moss.)

Chad...Have you visited many sites where Bible versions are discussed? This is almost the most TAME one you'll ever see.

As for KJVO evidence in support of their doctrine...WHERE IS IT? When pressed for answers to this question, most of'em act as described above by AVL1984...trying to substitute an attitude for evidence.

If the KJVOs had any viable evidence to start with, they've only had since 1930 to have presented it. But they just refuse to see they cannot defend a doctrine about Scripture that's NOT SUPPORTED by Scripture.

3. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter