1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Death for dollars? Ukrainian infants likely killed to harvest stem cells

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by I Am Blessed 24, Feb 19, 2007.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Evidence from a video obtained by the BBC points to the stomach-churning possibility that healthy babies born in a Ukrainian maternity hospital were taken from their mothers and then murdered so that large amounts of stem cells could be harvested from their brains and bone marrow.

A spokesman for the hospital denies it is connected in any way with the use of stem cells -- but one Ukrainian couple never saw their newborn daughter again after being told all was well and then told later she had died.

The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) claims to have a video showing the autopsy examination of 30 infants and fetuses that were exhumed from a cemetery used by the Ukrainian maternity hospital. The video was also turned over to the Council of Europe who is now carrying out its own investigation as a response to about 300 families who are coming forward with charges against the hospital for allegedly taking and killing their newborns.

LINK

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

The evil of this world is finally getting worse.

God is angry.