1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debate here

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Jodo Kast, Sep 10, 2004.

1. JesusInFirstPlace

JesusInFirstPlace New Member

Sularis~

Reread the last post on the first page. Then tell me that there is nothing in there that is offensive. If Jesus wouldn't talk about people like that then neither should you. So, let's make sure our language is G-rated. After all, this is the YOUTH forum. There are some pretty young kids who read these threads, and we should be respectful of them and their innocence.

Becca

2. Sularis

Sularis Member

hrm - again - im having problems seeing what words you are referring too

was it audacity, dumb, or a lot of nerves, or was it the suggestion your president is incompetent?

Dont worry our Prime Minister is too. At least our former corrupt one beat up protesters hands on and at his age of 60+ that was something to respect!

Perhaps you should PM me - cause frankly Ive heard worse from kids of almost any age above the age of 5 - although those three year kids I was a listener at AWANA that one year surprised me - pretty good

Also the youth that are viewing this board - Im more then positive that they've wandered into other parts, where stuff far nastier then what Ive said has been posted.

Plus any of you kids under the age of 12 reading this board without your mommy or daddy around - thats bad!

[ September 23, 2004, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: SaggyWoman ]

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

This is the first time I have ever posted in the youth forum - I am hardly a youth ;) .

Sularis, I find the use of the last word of the three in your list above extremely offensive on a Christian family board. In fact I would find it offensive in any adult conversation.

4. Sularis

Sularis Member

Ahhh - I see - dont necessarily agree with you there - but there are people who think golly gee gosh is swearing - so I do apologize those who i Offended - I will rephrase the sentence

Your president is a coward with no backbone - and is blessed with the ability to make the worst possible decisions. To state that that man is of God - and Jesus would vote for Bush - is offensive - repulsive - if i may be permitted to use a Scriptural reference that Christ used - Bush is a whited sepulchre; and that sort of man I would not want leading my country - The man who claims Christianity but in good conscience does not follow through - for a vote - is the worst sort of villain!