1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Decision reached in Grandaughter's Case

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Friend of God, May 2, 2014.

1. Friend of God

Friend of God Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A decision was reached today in my Grandaughter's assault case.

The Judge ruled that there was insufficient proof to proceed, and dismissed the case.

Our family is devastated, we had hoped for a more positive outcome. There is nothing we can do now but accept the ruling and move on.

Thanks everybody for your prayers, they were appreciated more then words can express. God bless you all.

Rob

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Rob - That makes me SO angry for you. :(

3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    We live in a sick, sad world where injustices happen every single day. I am so very sorry that injustice has invaded your home with this inept decision by the judge.

How you and your family handle this decision now will affect how your granddaughter deals with the attack for a long time.

Turn this injustice into a healing process for her. Help her understand that she has not done ANYTHING wrong to cause the judge to make this ruling.

And his decision doesn't lessen the evil of what she experienced and at the same time doesn't have to bring bitterness into her heart.

This is a hard one for you all and I am praying for all. May God's mercy and grace bring a healing for you all.