1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Defending Calvinism: Dr. James White

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by calvin4me, Jun 7, 2004.

1. calvin4me

calvin4me New Member

I am finding a huge treasury on the website, "The Straight Gate", as far as apologetics for Calvinism. Especially informative is Dr. White's assessment of Dr. Norman L. Geisler's book "Chosen but Free".

Within all these discussions you will find the 5 points of Calvinism expounded.

I recommend this site especially to Calvinists who are honestly trying to understand thier position in relation to Arminianism. Expositions on Romans 9 and John 6 are intelligently discussed here, as well as all other Calvinistic views.

There are also many hours of discussion concerning Roman Catholicism, Mormonism,
    J. Witnesses, etc.

[​IMG]

2. CalifLady

CalifLady New Member

Thank you for this information. I look forward to learning from the folks there. Dr. John Piper and Dr. JOhn Macarthur and Word Pictures have been such a blessing to me. I visit their sites and copy off volumes of their teachings/sermons and study them after my Bible study in the morning.
    CalifLady

3. CalifLady

CalifLady New Member

I checked out Dr. White's web site and yes there is much treasure there. Thanks bunches!
    CalifLady