1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Defining the DECREES OF GOD

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Skandelon, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

:thumbs:
    :thumbs: Well stated!

2. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

I'd not be off base if I said that you have ulterior motives for your questions. Your BIG x HUGE blog address at the bottom of every post you makes sort of tips many of us off, and yes, a lot of us have probably clicked through and read your stuff. We KNOW that you are not asking to gain information, but rather to use what we write in some way to further engage your topic of choice. In a sense, you entice brothers and sisters in the Lord into an argument so you can somehow change their minds about what they believe -- that is your stated mission -- and it is in a sense the reason that those who engage you do so with care.

3. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

Like wanting to debate soteriological differences with other baptist on a Baptist Debate Forum, oh the horror!!!

Tips you off to what? That I have theological opinions like the rest of you? That I, like many Calvinists here, have a blog. That I, like many Calvinists here, argue my views vigorously? I suppose you call them out on this too, don't you? :rolleyes:

Tell you what, someone give me instructions on how to change my signature and I'll go delete that, cause I really don't care about that blog. I put it there to answer some common questions people kept asking.

I tried to delete that signature, but can't figure it out???