1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Democrat Politicians

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Dec 23, 2005.

?
  1. Power

100.0%
  2. The United States

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JamieinNH

JamieinNH New Member

Please explain to me why I should hold a person accountable for a group's actions.

Jamie
    </font>[/QUOTE]I don't require anything from you. You should seek the Lords leading.
    </font>[/QUOTE]No one asked if you required anything from me or not, but when you make a blanket statement, that doesn't make sense, than you will be asked to explain it.

Your logic isn't correct. You can't vote a "party" because it the men/women that enact the laws and uphold your rights.

You need to vote your Values, not the party.

As far as me and the Lord, don't you worry about that. He is leading me just fine.

Jamie

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is correct. Just how much of the GOP platform do you see President Bush or the GOP leaders in Congress trying to get enacted?

3. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

That is correct. Just how much of the GOP platform do you see President Bush or the GOP leaders in Congress trying to get enacted? </font>[/QUOTE]You actually have a good argument for these days. But it is still the party's platform that our elected party officials are supposed to follow. We believers are about the only ones left that want to protect the constitution and hold on to rights for the unborn.

It's mostly because our differentiation between right and wrong is so blurred. I think your case for meaningless platforms will probably be valid in a very few short years.

4. Essene

Essene New Member

You assume a lot about "we" believers. I, for example, am a believer, but I also believe that life begins at birth. Therefore, there are no "rights" for unborn fetuses. No such "person". Not yet a "citizen" with "Rights." I'm a Liberal Republican.

5. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

I'm always very sad to hear of someone calling themselves believers, consenting to the murder of unborn children. Elizabeth's BABY lept in the womb for joy while in the presence of the BABY, The Lord Jesus Christ in Mary's womb.

It was a severely punishable crime to hurt/kill a baby in the womb, even accidently, in the old testament.

I actually don't consider them believers, but religious folk.

6. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

For someone to claim that life begins at birth can at best be called ignorant of scientific truth. For a professing Christian to claim that life begins at birth is to deny Scripture.