1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Demonic celebration @ Gotthard Tunnel?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by SolaSaint, Jun 7, 2016.

1. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/worl...se-switzerland-opens-satanic-ritual-ceremony/

Has everyone seen this celebration for the opening of the worlds longest rail tunnel? I watched many videos and read a few articles and all I can say is WOW! This along with all the demonic laced half time shows and Hollywood productions, it is clear the world is sliding into hell. No wonder we see all the increase in crime and the push for homosexuality and transgenderism in the world. I cannot understand why anyone would dedicate such an achievement to Satan. Time must be getting short for Satan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I was not aware that the tunnel had been completed. It is nuts that the world's richest people would have that sort of grand opening. Rich people have bizarre tastes but this show was pure garbage. It was both demonic and depraved. The Swiss must be rotten. Maybe they are so rich that no one works anymore.

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

cmg,

I cannot believe this issue isn't getting any response in here? Isn't this blatant Satanism being shoved in our faces? Or is this just normal now? God help us.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, the Swiss have long had a reputation for being unfriendly people. The rich of Europe and the USA are often decadent.