1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dems take on Rubio

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    this is a mass e-mail I rcd from the Dem HQ:

The 2016 presidential election may seem a ways off, but it'll be here before you know it, and Republicans have a single goal: They want to take back the White House.

Just this week, Florida Senator Marco Rubio announced that he'd very much like to be the newest occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. We put some facts together to celebrate! Here we go.

Marco Rubio:
    • Wants to restrict women's health care access
    • Is against raising the minimum wage
    • Voted against student loan refinancing
    • Says voting on the Paycheck Fairness Act is "wasting time"
    • Supports ending Medicare as we know it
    • Denies climate change science
    So, obviously the stakes are high here, and we need your help. Here's what you can do: Become a Factivist, and join the group of dedicated supporters who are sharing information with your family and friends about guys like Marco Rubio:

http://my.democrats.org/Marco-Rubio

Marco Rubio isn't right for middle-class Americans, and you can be sure he will dismantle all the progress we've worked so hard for.

Thanks for this. Your help here is really invaluable.

2016 DNC Factivists

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Is that democrat Factivists or democrat Fascists?

Marco Rubio:

• [1]Wants to restrict women's health care access. But abortion is not health care it is murder!

[2]Is against raising the minimum wage. There is no Constitutional authority for the Federal Government to set wages!

[3]Voted against student loan refinancing. Federal involvement in tuition has caused the cost of college to skyrocket.

[4]Says voting on the Paycheck Fairness Act is "wasting time". I might shuffle my feet a little on this one. I always wanted my paycheck to be as big as the CEO of my company but it never was. Incidentally that CEO is now a woman!

[5]Supports ending Medicare as we know it. Medicare is an abomination. I was against it when it was passed and now that I am on it still think it is an abomination. It is certain that because people are living longer {At least until the democrats start euthanasia for the elderly. Try it you will like it!} some form of health care is necessary. But in a country like ours something better than medicare should be available. Health savings accounts would be a good start, then some form of catastrophic care.

[6]Denies climate change science. That dummy! The news media got it wrong about all that snow in the North East. Well Rubio can be excused because he is from Florida where the sun shines 24/7!

Actually I believe Rubio is capable of handling tough questions as are Paul and Cruz. He will have to be careful, however, and not shush the filibustering reporter.