Denied access to one of the forums

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by Yellow Bug, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Yellow Bug

Yellow Bug
    Expand Collapse

I was trying to access the Women's Only forum but was denied. I don't understand this. What do I need to do to get access?

2. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O.
    Expand Collapse

Hi, Yellow Bug! [​IMG]

To get to the Private Women's Forum, you have to have a certain number of posts first. Either 50 or 100, I can't remember. When you get those number of posts, you can PM a moderator for more details.

In the meantime, feel free to post on the women's public forum!

:wavey:

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

Hello, Yellow Bug,

When you applied for membership to the WPF, I sent you a PM (as I do everyone who applies for membership in that forum) detailing the requirements.

I told you when you had satisfied those requirements to please PM me with the information I requested and I would enable you for posting in the WPF.

That is how each of the ladies posting there attained that privilege. We all had to satisfy the requirements of the forum.

You are denied temporarily until you can meet the requirements. When you meet them, please PM me. If you have lost the PM I sent you, let me know and I will send you another copy.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Blessings,
    ┬žue