1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Departing from the faith

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by HisWitness, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beameup

beameup Member

There are 613 commandments in the Old Testament.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

#21 beameup, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
  2. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

Shhhh, don't confuse him. He has trouble following the one he claims we are to keep.

ROFL

3. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

use any excuse you want to to fulfill your desires of the lusts of your flesh friend--Yeshua didn't take away the Law--He took away the Judgements that MAN was under from the law--DEATH and replaced it with mercy and Grace--BUT still requires man to KEEP his commandments--the question is NOT why do I have to abide by his statues---the question is DO YOU LOVE YESHUA ??????

the sacrificing of animals is done away with because Yeshua shed his own blood for SIN--animals don't need to be killed anymore.

10 commandments--are still to be observed
    Dietary laws-to be observed--why do you think he made some that were NOT to be consumed by MAN--give you an example

Shrimp and Lobster are NOT to be consumed by Man--do you know the purpose of shrimp and lobster ???????????

Shrimp and lobster cleanses and purifies the water they are in for Man.
    take them out--WOW look at our water supplies today--corrupted !!!
    Man sells shrimp and Lobster for a great profit--and since our waters are polluted because of it--Man can also make a fortune off of bottled purified water also today--see the purpose of YAH's creation ?????

and see the wicked purpose of Man behind it ???????

Point is the creation that YAH has created--he has NOT given Man the authority to consume it for a PURPOSE--not withstanding some of them are flat out UNHEALTHY for you as the PIG is !!!

YAH is looking out for his creation's health and future--and all man can see is the mighty dollar or wanting to fulfill his own lusts !!!!!

Finally--IF YOU LOVE YESHUA__KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS !!!!!

#23 HisWitness, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
  4. Steadfast Fred

Ephesians 2:14 (KJV) 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us];

Ephesians 2:15 (KJV) 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace;

The Bible proves you wrong, HW.

DHK, can HW's threads be moved to an appropriate forum? He is not teaching Baptist doctrines, but rather doctrines that line up with the JW & SDA cults.

5. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

Friend may you have an ear to hear-------------------------------------

Colossians 2-14 tru 17

Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was AGAINST us,which was CONTRARY to us,and took it out of the way,nailing it to his cross.

16-Let NO man therefore judge you in(the keeping of)meat,or in drink,or in the respect of an holyday,or of the new moons,or of the Sabbath.

was the law evil---?? NO
    was the law good and holy??? YES

what was against us ??? was it not the judgements that was upon us from transgressing the law ??

the woman taken in adultery--brought to Yeshua--jews said the law states that she is to be stoned to death because of her transgression of law--but they said what do you say we should do unto her--Yeshua told them the one without sin stone her first and knelt down and wrote upon the ground--they all had to walk away because they all had sinned--Yeshua rose up and the accusers were gone--Yeshua said unto her NEITHER DO I condemn them------ GO AND SIN NO MORE(sin is the transgression of the LAW) WOW He even interceded for her before he was at the right hand of the Father--GRACE instead of DEATH !!!!!!!!!
    Yeshua was telling her GO and KEEP my COMMANDMENTS

So you see that that was against her was the judgement of stoning to DEATH.

Yeshua nailed those judgements to his cross---he did NOT nail his law to the cross--for it is HOLY and to be observed.

Those judgements from transgressing the LAW have been taken away--GRACE has been put in there place.

Yeshua STILL commands us as he did that woman------------------------------ GO AND SIN NO MORE-Let NOT SIN have dominion over you

Plain and simple SIN is the TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW

the question is-DO YOU LOVE YESHUA ?? KEEP HIS COMMANDENTS !!!

why men reject this is that he goes after the desires of his flesh and in essence---DOES NOT LOVE YESHUA Shalom !!!

#25 HisWitness, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
  6. beameup

beameup Member

There are 613 commandments in the Old Testament and you are babbling like an idiot.

7. Steadfast Fred

The Bible says the ordinances were taken away, not the judgments. The ordinances were abolished. Your cult twists the Word of God into a lie when it replaces ordinances with judgments.

1378 δόγμα [DO/GMA] {dógma} \dog'-mah\
    from the base of 1380; a law (civil, ceremonial or ecclesiastical):--decree, ordinance.
    See Greek 1380.
    Find all occurrences

The Greek word is dogma, and none of its definitions is judgment.

8. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

you just called Yeshua the idiot with your vulgar ignorance friend not me.

May Yeshua have mercy upon your soul--just shows who really LOVES Yeshua and who DONT---:love2::love2::love2:

9. Steadfast Fred

He did not call God an idiot. Learn to read.

10. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

let me make myself more plain--and I apologize for not being plain .

the judgements were taken away as well as the ordinances

What ordinances ??? regarding the woman taken in adultery--what was the ordinance taken away from her ?????

she had sinned and according to the law(ordinance) she was required to offer a animal sacrifice for sin--if she was given an opportunity to do so--she SURELY would have done it--Yeshua was the sacrifice and the interceder on behalf of her--that was the ordinance in this case taken away. GRACE was placed where the ordinance was

Notice how Yeshua told her-GO and SIN(transgression of his ordinances or laws) NO MORE--did he tell her she could go and sin again and keep breaking his commandments-NO

SINNING NO MORE=KEEPING HIS ORDINANCES OR COMMANDMENTS

Let NOT SIN reign over you??? what do you REPENT from ??????? SIN is transgression of YAH's commandments

is it NOT from your evil ways---Do you NOT start keeping YAH's statues and ordinances and laws after repentance ?????? I hope you do

yes some as the above ordinances was taken away--because they are no longer needed as animal sacrifice.

are the 10 commandments needed---YES
    are the dietary laws needed---YES

Just because you don't understand the purpose of some of them---DONT go around saying we don't have to observe them anymore--Shalom !!!!

#30 HisWitness, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
  11. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

im not the one that said you DONT love Yeshua if you DONT keep his commandments--don't get angry with me friend---:love2::love2:

12. Steadfast Fred

There you go again with your self-righteousness.

You aren't fooling anyone... not even God. His sees your sinful judgmental spirit of condemnation toward everyone here.

You need to take time out and reflect on the evil you do and why it is wrong.

13. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

WOW im just quoting the words of Yeshua--you take offence in the words of Yeshua friend.

Yeshua said--IF YOU LOVE HIM--KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS

don't get mad at me--I didn't say it

14. Steadfast Fred

Galatians 3... The just shall live by faith.

You can continue to promote the Law if you so choose. I will live by faith.

15. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

Faith without WORKS(according to Yeshua's commandments) is DEAD

Blessings to you friend :love2::love2::love2:

16. Steadfast Fred

Works, not Law. There you go again trying to interject something into Scripture what Scripture does not say.

17. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

James 2:18 ...shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

18. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

if your works are based on anything but from the commandments of Yeshua--then you have vain works--:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

19. Steadfast Fred

Works is not speaking of the Commandments, HW

The Book of Romans is clear, we are not under Law, but under Grace.

James said he could show faith without works. It is faith that saves. If you think your commandment keeping and judgmental attitude is pleasing to God, you are dead wrong.

20. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

do you think the apostles disregarded the 10 commandments ????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.