1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Destroys Barack Obama’s Bible Control Plan

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 8, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As there are increased reports of a policy for courts martial over so-called proselytizing in the military, Coast Guard Rear Admiral William D. Lee spoke out against President Barack Obama and his anti-Christian administration. If you want to see one speech which exposes that shameful policy, this is it!

Watch (below) as Lee recalled giving a Bible to a distressed serviceman who had previously tried to kill himself.

Yet, if I do something, such as I did several weeks ago when I was looking into the face of a young man, 20-something years old, who had 18 months before put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger and survived, when I looked at that young man and I heard his story, the rules say send him to the chaplain. My heart said, give this man a Bible.
    And,

“The higher you are, the more vulnerable you are to being taken down. You get in the cross hairs of those people who lay and wait outside the gate, waiting to take us to task for expressing our faith for so much as whispering to a young man who is on his last hope that ‘there is hope. Take it home. We can talk about it if you want.’ The lawyers tell me that if I do that, I’m crossing the line. I’m so glad I have crossed that line so many times.”
    This religiously faithful Rear Admiral says that – no matter what Obama and his Administration says – he will read and share the Bible during his service. Clearly, he would never back down from a fight.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...rack-obamas-bible-control-plan/#ixzz3ZXjaF88N