1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did Anyone REALLY Expect SCOTUS to Not Uphold the Law?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jun 28, 2012.

?
  1. SCOTUS is merely an extension of the White House, doing Obama's bidding...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. SCOTUS is no longer acting in the interest of the US and its citizens...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lobbyist secretly won this battle for the liberals and the entitled...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Obama had more power than I originally figured he had.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The entitled are the new America...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. This law clears the way for Mexico, Canada and the US to become one super nation...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Justice Roberts is a poor excuse for a justice...Bush chose poorly!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Obama can now stop blaming Bush for his poor choices...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. This is the result of America turning its back on God...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Regardless of what others think, her's what I think [please leave a comment]...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Right after Obama did his little lecture of the courts [back when the whole mess was being argued by both sides] I could see the handwriting on the White House walls.

There was just no way SCOTUS would shoot down a sitting president's landmark achievement; alternatively, take an entitlement away from so many citizens.

In a way, the health care insurance is no different than Social Security, and that is why the law was upheld.

Furthermore, there is the possibility of underhanded, lobbying and payoffs, and other conspiracy theory issues. So I thought it may be interesting to conduct a poll and see what you all think was actually [directly or indirectly], factually of fictionally speaking, what was behind the decision?

So, let's hear your heart speak out on this historic decision.