1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did God Breathe Out (Inspire) Actual English Words

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by Dr. Bob, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Salamander

Salamander New Member

And just how is it you write the Lord out of every equation with such "accuracy"?

It seems our Brother understands a wee-bit more than you'd like for him to undertsand.
    I didn't know we lowered ourselves to political strategium to evaluate understanding, and since almost all politicians are liars.....
    Why don't you answer this for us all.

Nope, not apart from eternal life I'm not! So, YES!:godisgood:

2. Salamander

Salamander New Member

:laugh: I wonder how the concept would relate to "I never had any problems with the jw's visiting me until after I got saved!"

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for the correction Ed. I'm a little lacking in my knowledge of Islam and the Koran.

I guess I was thinking of the Book of Revelation where although it doesn't speak of 7 heavens it does speak of the following:

Revelation 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars...

HankD

#123 HankD, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2008