1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did government intervention kill son of Christian parents?

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Linda64, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

Did government intervention kill son of Christian parents?

A Florida couple that lost their 9-year-old son to cancer earlier this year are in the midst of a legal battle with the state Department of Children and Families, saying the agency's actions led to the boy's death and that bureaucrats discriminated against them because they're Christians. Read the latest now on WND.com.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48130

2. Johnv

Johnv New Member

If it's being reported by WND, it must be automatically suspect, until the facts are verified elsewhere.

3. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

While I read WND all the time, I don't rely on their thorough sifting of the info. Just the heads up. Like Drudge.
    They kind of remind me of the John Birch Society,

4. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I don't quite see how the "intervention" killed their son - according to WND, he was dying of an agressive cancer for which they had refused treatment, preferring prayer.

The government did not force treatment for anything but pain and it was the hospice doctor who called for the intervention.

What is the discrimination supposed to consist of?