1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

did Jesus "have" To Come Via the Virgin Birth?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by JesusFan, Sep 21, 2011.

1. ituttut

ituttut New Member

He was born into sin, not of sin

2. ituttut

ituttut New Member

You are right Aaron; that's not what I'm saying.
    I do not disagree with this understanding for we know Israel is given such a sign. But a sign needs a foundation, and the foundation is given before Isaiah, just as Jesus gave the sign of Jonah. This may look to be off subject, but just as Israel did not want to understand the sign of the virgin, neither do so many Christian wish to believe Jesus was seventy-two (72) house in the heart of the earth.
    A good analogy, but Paradise was lost just like this. It is after the fact. Holy in, Holy out gives us nothing added, and nothing lost.
    We agree on this, yet not so as to eternal life. We live by Adam and Eve, but eternal life comes only through the blood of Jesus Christ. I am not touting the woman, as I believe you may be telling me. I'm just saying a woman is considered usable by God if her fold blocks outside contamination, and is completely sealed. Mary afterward produced children by the seed of man, but she had something to do with these births, but not that of Jesus. The Word of God was not made flesh apart from Adam, as God used the Body of Adam to create a New Man.
    Scripture looks to say something different. God first establishes the virgin in order for it to be a sign. Messiah must be born of a virgin, so Israel has no excuse of overlooking this fact, for God had told them. Scripture says to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for our salvation. What makes this possible? Jesus was born to a virgin, and since Jesus is of the Blood of God (and not mingled with mans), and not born of a woman devoid of virginity, His sacrifice is worthy to enter into the Holy of Holies. He had to be without blemish, thus the necessity of being born of a virgin.