1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did OJ actually commit the murders?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

In my opinion, O.J. Did not murder Either Brown or Simpson.

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

He may have helped, but with further evidence being admitted in the civil trial, it's pretty clear OJ was 'liable' for their murders. The bigger question is why hasn't his son been charged if that is true?

4. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

5. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I find it weird that the system is so messed up that innocent people get convicted even if they're innocent, either by the corrupt system or in the court of public opinion and have their lives forever destroyed.
    And guilty people are found innocent through loopholes, when they're obviously guilty, or if they have enough money to find the loopholes or pay the right people or just have a decent lawyer. It's sad that justice often depends on having enough money, and injustice can also be had if you want it, for the right price.

As far as OJ, no clue. At one time I'd have said guilty as guilty can be, but now that I've seen how corrupt the system is, I'd pretty much have to see a crime committed with my own eyes to 100% be convinced of anyone being guilty. Evidence gets fabricated, evidence disappears, everyone lies, people want money or a few minutes of fame or their revenge, people are corrupt, and you just can't believe or trust anyone or anything to do with the law in this country. It's sickening.