1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DID YOU KNOW? that there are 57 Islamic States in the OIC?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by betterthanideserve, Jun 13, 2008.

1. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

#1 betterthanideserve, Jun 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2008
  2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Man, give it a rest!

FTR, you 'posted' something to this 'topic' exactly a month ago, already. (5/13/ 2008; 3:27 P.M.)

This garbage you are 'supporting', by re-posting this, is exactly that - garbage. It is an attempt to 'sway' the opinions of unsuspecting readers, such as most of us all tend to be, at times, to 'your' side.

Incidentally, there are 56 'states' in the organization, not 57, according to the organization, itself, in 2008, with 5, not 3, "observer states", according to one web site of the organization.

Which leads me to the next point, namely, not to mention, your 'link' is not even a very good 'link', being at least a few years old.

I am usually no great fan of 'Wiki', but the 'Wiki' article on this looks like a Ph.D. thesis, by comparison to the one you are referring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_the_Islamic_Conference

And I am also no fan of Sen. Barak Obama, by any stretch, but this is uncalled for.

I have already posted some information from some real data, as to real numbers and perspective on this 'organization'.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=1232360&postcount=44

Oh yeah! Language Cop announces there are no misspellings in my cited post. :thumbs:

The link you gave, on the other hand, ...

Ed

#2 EdSutton, Jun 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2008
  3. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

Ed
    continue to keep your eyes closed if you want to. But know this ,we are living in the last days and ignoring facts does not cause them to disappear.
    For all you know I am correct,your calling me incorrect does not make it so.
    :sleeping_2:

So how exactly do you get paid? By the post? I mean as a net agent........when people state the truth it seems as though they always get alot of FLAK from Ed.

#3 betterthanideserve, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2008
  4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

No, they get flack from Ed when they post nonsense, which is what this thread is, and you know it.