1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did You Know...

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Rippon, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I am not with the National Inquirer. However, some information has been known for quite some time (at least to me)and I'm wondering if any of you have known of these findings too.

Chelsea Clinton (born 1980) is really the daughter of Webb Hubbell (born 1948). Before her plastic surgery
    it is really quite evident that Webb is her biological daddy.

Now this one I am not so sure of. Danny Williams --a bi-racial man of 30 is thought to be the son of Bill Clinton.
    The resemblance is rather striking.

Last, but certainly not the least, our President is not the son of Baraka Obama. He's really the son of Frank
    Marshall Davis (1905-1987). There is a good deal of information bearing this out.

Just thought you'd like to know --if you haven't been made aware before.

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, in three weeks time there have been 59 views, but no replies.

Do you consider the info in the OP merely hearsay, gossip, or completely false reports?
    Is it irrelevant? Is it simply tabloid fodder? Or would you categorize it as something else?

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you have any valid links for these subjects?