1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Discipleship

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by gb93433, Dec 20, 2003.

1. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

One of my passions over the years ahs been discipleship. So many of those I know have had a lot of trouble implementing personal discipleship in the church throughout the congregation. We have had discussions on how to do this. Our discussions have come up against trying to get through the 60 year old traditon of programs in churches and down to the real business of making disciples.

So I was wondering if you could read the following article and give your comments.

The article is at http://66.218.71.225/search/cache?p=Born+to+Reproduce&url=csV8EdPVFzIJ:www.bibleteacher.org/Dm118_8.htm

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    We heard Dawson Trotman at a center in Colorado Springs many years back. Appreciate much of the Navigator's work, printed materials and, especially, their DISCIPLESHIP program.

Used it and found it top quality. Two thumbs up from me! [​IMG] [​IMG]