1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Disneyland measles outbreak strikes in anti-vaccination hotbed of California

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by kyredneck, Jan 22, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So you didn't educate yourself, and you didn't read the inserts, and you didn't have the people getting the vaccines read the inserts.

Hmmm. How can you claim to be educating people when you didn't know what was in the vaccines and didn't know what signs to look for if an adverse reaction were to occur?

What did you tell them, 9 out of 10 experts who work for big pharma companies agree vaccines are safe and effective?

How many times did you ask the parents if their children were allergic to eggs? How many of the people administering the vaccines asked the parents if their children were allergic to eggs? How many people were given the opportunity to read the warnings? Did anyone ever warn them of the dangers? I've seen these "vaccine fairs". They're like assembly lines with a bunch of smiling people all acting happy and unconcerned.. Take a seat get the jab see ya later best wishes bye bye now, have a nice day!

The parents who put their children at risk are trusting YOU to tell them the dangers if any exist so they can make an educated decision. Yet you didn't educate yourself. You didn't read the inserts and you didn't have the parents read the inserts.

You relied on "experts" and statistics. Yeah I know it's each parents responsibility to read the warnings. Most don't because they're relying on YOU and the "experts" to warn them of the dangers.

Each "negative story" as you call them is a human life. Usually a very young human life that has been placed in your hands and yet you didn't think it prudent to educate yourself, didn't read the inserts, and didn't have the people receiving the vaccine read the insert?

Do you think that's being responsible? "Oh but Poncho those parents wanted their children to get the vaccines". Yeah I wonder why. Maybe because they've heard nothing but glowing reports from the "experts" who probably work for or receive their funding for research from the company that manufactures the vaccine and the uneducated but well meaning people who hold vaccine fairs and call themselves "educators" their whole lives?

The vaccine industry is just that an industry driven by profits not by "good will towards men and peace on earth kumbaya". I know you probably never thought about it that way. You just wanted to help protect people from illness which is a noble thing but how can you help people without actually giving them all the information they need to make an educated decision on behalf of their children?

I repeat, their children. The most trusting little souls there are on God's green earth.

An update to two reports filed earlier this month. The flu vaccine has claimed another child and the Disneyland measles outbreak is being blamed on the unvaccinated but the system cannot explain away fully vaccinated people coming down with and even spreading the flu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0_f2ejEBYY

People's blind trust in this system that tell them "everything is going to be great don't worry trust us we're the experts and the statistics are on your side" never fails to amaze me.

Fear mongering much or what? "You don't want to be responsible for killing millions of people do you? Then sit down shut up and get the jab! The government knows what's best for you!"

None of the big government liberal authoritarians out there got anything on you.

#21 poncho, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone can go on a rant ... and that sums up what you have done. Like I said I never served to force anyone to go against their best interests for what they believed. As for your accusations let me say that you don't know me so enough with the assumptions. I am as qualified to recommend vaccines as you are to recommend against them. The choice is clearly up to each person, so please put away your vile rhetoric, and move on.

I get that you are passionate about your views, and I have no problem with it. So quit with the hyperbole, and get off my back. You are your own worst enemy, and by attacking me over something we are both divided on, only makes you look like the nut a lot of folks insinuate you are.

I was premed in college, and I have a good sense of medicine, so you really don't want to go there with me. I believe the risks are worth the price to get vaccinated. And no I didn't read the inserts, because I trust the foljs on the other side. God bless you, and stop worrying. I'd never force anyone to get a vaccine. The right to refuse is something I helped to right and make law in California child day care homes. I see both sides of the argument, and because I feel one way does not mean I wouldn't respect the other way. :thumbs:

3. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Is that what they taught you in "premed"? To recommend people blindly take medications/vaccines/etc without actually educating yourself on what you are recommending? You should go ask for a refund.

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I love you too, matt .... :love2:

5. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Vaccines saves lives, it's that simple. Are there risks? Not really, but what tiny bit there is, pales in comparison to having a bunch of people running around infecting other people with disease.

This is such a made up, first world problem, vaccines being bad. Look at the places around the world where they are begging for vaccines, where the government is hampering the implementation of vaccines - where diseases we know how to cure are killing people.

As Melinda Gates said, people complaining about vaccines have forgotten what it looks like to die of measles.

Yes, kids should be vaccinated. The risks to their own future health and the general public health trumps whatever kooky website you just read.

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First my kids have had all their vaccines. That being said people can have reasonable concerns about vaccines without being "kooky". The vaccines themselves are never the concern but the other substances used to help deliver the vaccine.

Of course in all of this hubub about lack of vaccines let's not bother talking about the criminal illegal aliens who have come up from Mexico who have never been vaccinated. They certainly would not be a factor huh?

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Obviously I'm more educated on the subject of vaccines than you are because I have taken the time to read the inserts and do the research so climb down off your high horse named blind trust and do the research yourself.

I'd bet you never even looked up the names of the "experts" who've told you that vaccines are so safe and effective. Look them up. Look at who funds their research and then tell me about your total trust in their ability to remain objective when their future funding and careers depend on the outcome of their studies.

I never accused you of forcing anyone to get the jab. I asked you a question and you immediately went on the defensive. For future reference this ? is a question mark.

Like I said before $$$ profit $$$ drive the vaccine and drug industry.

Why do you suppose so many children are on antipsychotic drugs?

Because of some noble interest in curing man's ills? :laugh:

If so then I suggest that maybe you are about as naive as the day is long. In this day and age of the mega consolidated corporate drug companies it's profits that drives their interest not compassion.

And stop playing the victim here. The victims are those who trust you to inform them of both the risks and benefits of vaccines but as you have already admitted you don't have any idea about the risks involved or what drives the vaccine industry.

You only know what the industry's "experts" tell you.

MEASLES POLICE STATE: “PARENTS WHO DO NOT VACCINATE THEIR CHILDREN SHOULD GO TO JAIL”

Never mind the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and other basic freedoms that uphold parents’ rights to make decisions about the health care their children receive.

Never mind the evidence that vaccines aren’t as effective as their makers have promised.

Shutter to think, according to the Office of Medical and Scientific Justice, “the theory of ‘herd immunity’ is failing or was flawed to begin with” while a 2014 Council on Foreign Relations report found:

“the most highly vaccinated populations are also those with the greatest number of outbreaks for those same infectious diseases. This was especially the case for measles, mumps, rubella, polio and pertussis outbreaks,” with the U.S. Canada and rest of the Western world leading the list.

Never mind all that.

For many, the measles outbreak at Disneyland is the proof that this matter should no longer be a choice.

Already, an unvaccinated Pasadena woman has been forcibly quarantined after her sister contracted measles.

But it is going further.

USA Today columnist Alex Berezow boldly proclaimed:

Parents who do not vaccinate their children should go to jail.

Anti-vaxxers often claim the right not to put “poison” in their children’s bodies. That is ludicrous. A mountain of data has demonstrated that vaccines are safe and effective. Insisting otherwise is akin to believing that the moon landing was faked.

Tell that to the parents of Keira Driscoll, a five year who died from very strain of the flu that she was vaccinated against just three days after receiving an immunization.

Or the 15,000 families that have had little other recourse than to file claims in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program after serious injury or death to their child since the program was created in 1988.

The benefits of vaccination have been systematically oversold for one obvious reason – to drive sales with public health mandates and a huge booster of fear – for the profit of Big Pharma.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/measles-police-state-parents-who-do-not-vaccinate-their-children-should-go-to-jail_01292015

We've already been witness to the lengths the vaccine industry and it's "useful idiots" will go to in order to make everyone comply to their whims with ITL's over the top demonization article.

Newsflash dear reader, the "experts" are non infallible and the desire to preserve their "good name" and future funding from the industry that feeds them and therefore holds the key to the success or failure of their career could be more important to them than the health and well being of your little boy or girl.

Why are independent studies shunned and their researchers ridiculed and blackballed by those who make up and are funded by mega drugs companies?

Think about it.

#27 poncho, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  8. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  9. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho - you are like a leaky faucet. I can't seem to stop the endless "drip, drip, drip!"

BTW - If you think that you are smarter, so be it!

[​IMG]

I hereby proclaim that you are the smartest person I have ever met. :smilewinkgrin:

Now go away! Find another issue and member to get all riled up against! Live your life like you want to live it! And should you ever get the measles, mumps, rubella, polio, Hib, HPV or even VD, don't bother telling me. I will only resort to the old adage of "I told you so!" :smilewinkgrin: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/

Do you happen to know a good plumber? I seem to have a noisy faucet to repair. That annoying drip, drip, drip has to cease.