1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dispinsationalism

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Pastor Timothy, Oct 26, 2010.

1. lastday

lastday New Member

Lastday

Friends,

It should be clear among our readers that those who believe in Christ's future Millennial Reign (of 1000 years) over the nations are Dispensationalists while Amillennialists and Preterists deny the existence of a literal future Millennium!

Sunday, my pastor preached on Christ having taught He would cause enmity between members of the same family...by comparing the "red horseman" in the Book of Zechariah with the Apocalyptic "red horseman" in the 2nd of 7 Seals in the Book of Revelation. On greeting him after the service, he claimed he had the "scripture to prove" his view. I always thought Christ is pictured as coming a second time on a White Horse in Revelation (but not as the White Horseman of Seal One)...and the Red Horseman represents the Beast of Daniel and Revelation who not only "takes peace from earth but causes men to take up their swords to kill one another"!!

Christ is coming as the "Prince of Peace" according to Isaiah and Micah and
    "all mankind will come to know the Lord from the least to the greatest".

JArthur has so far refused to discuss the evidence with Allan or me. And anyone who supports Amil or Preterist views will make fun of prophecies
    that must be literally fulfilled before Christ returns "after two days (2000 years after the spring Passover of AD 33); after He returned to His place; even on the third day" (fall of 2033; 2 weeks after His 2034th birthday)... when Ephraim and Judah "seek His face and repent of their sins"; for His former People are still the "apple of His eye"!!!! Hosea 5:14 to 6:2.

One of God's prophecies will accelerate the search for Mideast Peace...that of Israel's discovery of Oil and Gas at the "foot of Asher" between Tel Aviv and Haifa...prior to Armageddon! God's purpose is to make the nations aware that they should seek peace and prevent war under "global governance"...even though He will destroy the System at Armageddon!! That peace will be broken twice...first before the enemies of Israel understand God's purpose and later as Antichrist "takes peace from earth and causes men to slay one another"!!! Rev.6:3-4.
    Mel

#81 lastday, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
  2. Jarthur001

Jarthur001 Active Member

This is what I have asked for. Based on this statement....
    I said prove it. So far we have two phrases that had noting to do with the rapture. Nothing from Mede, who is said to have lead the others.

so that is zero evidence.

3. lastday

lastday New Member

Lastday

JArthur,

In post #72 I was looking for specific information:
    Your response:
    ______
    In post #74 I was still looking for the same information:
    My question remains:
    In my responses, I keep stating that I already agree with you on Eph.1-3 because it concerns all believers in both the OT and NT Dispensations. So I am not interested in whether early Church Fathers believed in the Rapture. James, you just keep talking about the Rapture; but ignore my request!!!
    My question does not relate to Cunningham's book, but to what Scripture
    teaches about the eternal Kingdom of earth which will garner its members
    and eternal destination in the Kingdom on earth by whether they "treat the least of Christ's brethren in the nation of Israel as they will have treated Him"...while some nations will end up in Hell. Matt.25:31-46; Rev.21:24-26. Mel

#83 lastday, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
  4. Jarthur001

Jarthur001 Active Member

Hello Mel,

Maybe you missed this post by me, a few pages back. If you wish to debate all of Dispensationalism, I'll have no part of it.

But this is why I am debating. If you hav nothing to say about it, then we are done.

yes, because WE...ALLAN and I were talking about the RAPTURE.

You said something about Hosea 5:14 to 6:2.....I replied...POST 76

Lets just say we disagree.

Peace Mel...

This is my last post on this thread. You and allan can have the last word.

James