1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do Arminians Believe Babies Are Saved?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by KenH, Sep 21, 2002.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    (Matthew 18:3 NKJV) and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

Christian regards,

Ken [​IMG]

[ September 24, 2002, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Ken Hamilton ]

2. ScottEmerson

ScottEmerson Active Member

(Matthew 18:3 NKJV) and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

Christian regards,

Ken [​IMG]
    </font>[/QUOTE]Doesn't follow. That's not what Christ meant.

3. (Matthew 18:3 NKJV) and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

Christian regards,

Ken [​IMG]
    </font>[/QUOTE]Sounds like a change of attitude away from the world and towards Christ to me....

4. zcostilla

zcostilla New Member

I can't agree your position. "Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein." -Mark 10:15 is essentially the same, and it is clearly a matter of faith. again, the best explanation I can give is to quote Romans 5:13 and 7:7-13.