1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do bee a newbee, don't bee a nobee

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Blessed lady, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Blessed lady

Blessed lady New Member

Does anyone remember this song, it was from a kiddie show back in the 50'-60's? It taught you ethics and songs and manners and the teacher name was miss Barbara.---I rember Romper Room!!---anyway I'ma newbie--I am retired and about to start community college. I gotta do something, I am not use to sitting still. I always thought that when I retired all I would want to do is go bed when I wish and sleep late. booriing!, need a tranplant too,:tonofbricks: but that is another story.:godisgood: I have been a member for abot 2 monthes but never got around to say hi

2. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I remember Romper Room, but I don't think I watched it much. I was more of a Captain Kangaroo child!

I'm retired, also (2005) and that lasted about a week. I, too, thought that I was going to sleep until 10:00 and just laze around all day. I HATED it! :laugh::laugh:

I went straight back to work.

Tell us about your transplant needs. We can pray!

Good luck in school. :flower::thumbsup:

3. Blessed lady

Blessed lady New Member

Hi Scarlett, :wavey: I loved captain Kangeroo to! I need a kidney, I go to dialysis and I have alot of time on my hands. I agree with you, you got to do something. Thank you for the prays, yours in CHRIST :godisgood:

4. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am praying and will be praying that God wills to heal your present kidney or give you a new healthy one very soon. :flower::flower:

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board.

6. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Welcome!

Praying for your health and many blessings!