1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Do Black Lives Matter? OR, Should ALL Lives Matter?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 14, 2015.

?
  1. Black lives matter ....

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. All lives matter ....

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. targus

targus New Member

Zaac thinks that things would be so much better for black people if only white people would smoke fewer cigarettes. :laugh:

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And targus and a lot of white people think that things would be so much better for Blacks if they'd just "fix themselves".

Got news for ya, the problem of police officers murdering unarmed black people lies with what the police officers are doing, not with Blacks.

They have been used as a terrorist force against Blacks since the days of the paddy wagons.

#82 Zaac, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
  3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And the retort shows you and a lot of white America to be just as racist and racially prejudiced as Blacks and much of the world presumed.

Christian representatives at their finest.:thumbs:

4. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fewer or more?

5. targus

targus New Member

Don't you know, Zaac?

You can change yourself much more than you can change others.

Yes, if black people would decide to take personal responsibility for their own lives and situations there is no doubt that things would be much better for them.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Taking personal responsibility doesn't stop terrorist police officers from murdering unarmed black people.

You're speaking as a person who hasn't experienced what they have. Ask a black person on the street if he has to be doing anything wrong to get accosted by the police?

And they are shooting back at the terrorist cops. Is that taking personal responsibility for their own lives and situations?

Personally I again suggest that they file Human Rights Violation charges against the US. Let the white folks finally take responsibility for their wicked actions.

7. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

I'm speaking as a person who has numerous black friends and I've discussed this issue with them. Each and every one of them have no issues with police. Each and every one of them is an upstanding, law abiding member of our community. Each and every one of them say that if blacks would simply do what they do (obey the law and mind their own business) that they wouldn't have issues with police.

[Cue your dismissal of my black friends.]

8. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

That's what Michael Jackson would say! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

So? FOX News parades Blacks around all the time who have no problem with the racism and racial prejudice that comes against Blacks. That doesn't undo the reality of the majority of Blacks.

And I guarantee to you that each and everyone of them wouldn't say that to their older parents because their parents would tell them to be quiet and stop showing their ignorance just because they think they have been acculturalized.

I guarantee that their parents can vouch that as a black person, you can be minding your business and doing nothing and still have issues with the police.

Ask Tamir Rice's mother.

[​IMG][​IMG] to your out of touch friends.

10. matt wade

One of them is a 73 year old father and grandfather. Guess your guarantee isn't worth much.

Figured as much. The only blacks whose lives (and opinions) matter are those that parrot the same narrative as you.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It's worth exactly what I said it was. Are you gonna get a statement from his parents to refute what I said?

As I said, FOX NEws can find guys like yours too. But the overwhelming majority of black folks will tell him that he's out of touch with the reality of most black people.

You obviously think the only ones whose lives and opinions matter are the ones who agree with your narrative otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned them.

Nothing but a scant drop in the bucket. Place ten of your friends in the same room with a random group of black people and see how quickly that foolishness gets blown out the water.

Go drop them off in Cleveland or Ferguson and see what the black folks there have to say.

12. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

Exactly right. He has slogans with nothing to back them up.

"In 2012, according to the CDC, 140 blacks were killed by police. That same year 386 whites were killed by police. Over the 13-year period from 1999 to 2011, the CDC reports that 2,151 whites were killed by cops -- and 1,130 blacks were killed by cops...

"Police shootings, nationwide, are down dramatically from what they were 20 or 30 years ago... So what's driving this notion that there is now an "epidemic" of white cops shooting blacks when in the last several decades the numbers of blacks killed by cops are down nearly 75 percent?
    source

13. matt wade

My friends wouldn't associate with those others, because, like I said, they are upstanding, law abiding members of our community. I have no doubt if you plunked them down with a bunch of thugs that they would hear disagreements with their point of view.

Unfortunately for the black community, if you find a random group of black people you are very likely to have a high percentage of thugs in the group.

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If your friends act as uppity as you do, hopefully they'd get their behinds kicked. Hopefully they can take out some of their aggression toward the terroist cops on your group of without a clue friends.

Unfortunately for the rest of the world, if you find a random group of white people,you are very likely to have a high percentage of suicidal, child molesting, serial killing , pain -pill popping, racist, card-carrying members of the KKK.

15. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You guys really ought to leave that thing alone.

16. matt wade

I have no doubt the thugs would take out their aggression. That's what they are good at. Thanks for confirming.

That breaks your narrative that every one has a 50/50 chance to do anything. Having trouble keeping up with all your troll topics?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

17. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Love it. So true. I bet you've posted this at least 5 times in the past 2 months.

18. matt wade

It takes every single person ignoring and continuing to ignore. That's not going to happen, so might as well have fun with the troll.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

19. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Be a leader not a follower

20. matt wade

Exactly what I'm doing. I'm following my own lead and doing what I want to do.