1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Do Churches need to hire armed Security guards?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Sep 29, 2013.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is sad to see this as a possible necessity...

....and while it may be necessary to eventually have armed guards at the dorrs of our churches, I have to ask, will metal detectors be next?

I think some churches in our nation already have armed members, certified to carry concealed weapons in thei pews, so, in a way it is already happening.

I know that most Mormons, in Utah, carry guns. So, bet ready, the ride is going to get bumpy, and when He returns, we can all expect some real stomach turning, "Air time!" :applause:

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your comment paints an interesting, Hollywood scenario!

I can see it now, people taking cover under pews and chairs while the ushers and pastor shoot it out with the gun carrying bad guy! Far fetched, but, not impossible. Let's hope the church gets the offering collected before the gunfie breaks out! :wavey: