1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you also know the Benny Hinn story where Hinn is attacked by satanists?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xdisciplex, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are partially correct. Satanists have no power. Satan does. And nowhere in the bible did Satan curse people using other people casting spells or curses.

No. They are not sacrificing humans for fun. They are doing it for the glory of evil.

But their sacrifices do not have any affect on other people as cursing them.

Ritual sacrifice can be done by satanists, serial killers, or any lunatic. But what does ritual sacrifice have to do with human beings casting a spell?

Yes, satanic people do bizarre and evil things. No, they cannot cast spells or curses.

I am not surprised. A little sad that you take the word of tall tales and legends and not the Word of God, but not surprised.

Yes, Satan does have powers.

No, people do not.

xdisciplex, I have heard stories, too. About alot of things. So has everyone here on this board.

But when it comes to answering your endless questions about doubting who God says He is, the I am going to have to go with the bible.

Give us the names of those christians that you have talked to and let's investigate their stories and claims. At least give us the courtesy of providing that information, so that we can do our own line of questioning.

You have been given the courtesy of asking a lifetime's worth of questions and most people have answered you with courtesy. Some have not.

Give us the same courtesy in return. Answer our questions.

Who are those missionaries and where were they in Africa and what type of casting of demonic spells from ordinary people did they see that actually ended up in supernatural events taking place?

You have shed doubt on God many times over and demanded "proof" of who He is.

I am simply following your lead.

Give us proof of people's names and claims that we can investigate for ourselves.

#21 Scarlett O., Nov 10, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2006