1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you read portuguese?

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by JPCambetas, Sep 5, 2001.

1. JPCambetas

JPCambetas New Member

Dear all,
    If anyone of you can read portuguese, do visit the site www.libernet.org.br and at the CREIA pop up see what the Lord is doing in São Paulo, Brasil in evangelism.
    May GOD bless you all.
    JP ;)

2. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's a nice site Bro. JPCambetas. Read all the pictures, dates, and numbers depicting sizes of choruses and other ensembles - but that was bout all, since I do not speak the language. But it looks like you have a mighty work is going on there for the Lord. Keep it up brother! [​IMG]

Incidentally, are you familiar with Word of Life ministries in Brazil? Allegedly they have two Bible Schools, a number of youth camps, and they have an extensive outreach program.

3. JPCambetas

JPCambetas New Member

Thank you for your post Brother.
    Yes I am familiar with Word of Life ministry, I go to their campus very often. I have a good relationship with some of their leaders.
    As for the work in our church, I am happy to see that the members are responding to the Great Commision by our Lord.
    May God bless you,
    JP