1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you REALLY want to go to heaven? Have we got a deal for you!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by annsni, Jun 20, 2009.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

2. Allan

Allan Active Member

3. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Last time I checked, the only 'deal' offered was that of a free gift. (Rom. 5:15-18; Eph. 2:8-9)

And one didn't book the deal via Mastercard, Visa, or PayPal either, for the only acceptable 'price' was that of the precious blood of the Lamb.

Sad! :tear:

Ed

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

What is even sadder is some have probably actually sent money.:tear::tear:

May the Lord intervene and bring a Christian into the life of those who may have been mislead :thumbsup:

5. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I agree Salty - it IS so sad.

What bothers me is that there might be those who are given the gospel yet turn away because "I already will go to heaven". There was something on the site about "continue in your sinful lifestyle" or something - and you'll still get to heaven. UGH I'm sure it was set up as a joke but I heard about it on our CBS radio station yesterday and apparently it's real. Bleck!

6. TomMann

TomMann New Member

Come on gang, this is a money making spoof and by that I mean someone trying to make a load with a novelty item like the pet rock.
    I remember a few years back a local here made a fortune by selling title deeds to one square inch of land in Texas for about forty dollars. You got a title deed registered at the court house. (the court house was happy to do it because they made a fee for each title issued. The guy that came up with the idea did real well. Google "square inch of Texas" and I think you will find somebody is still doing it only now it is down to $9.95 but I don't think the title is officially registered now. Just a novelty item to laugh about with your friends and being able to claim that you owned a little spread in Texas....

So somebody on a spoof is gonna make a good sum of money..... I don't think it is presented as serious or should be taken as such.....

7. donnA

donnA Active Member

What of the unsaved who do take it serious? It may seem foolishness not to be taken serious to us, but we know the truth. What of those who do not know the truth, how many will be lead to beleive they're going to heaven, so they do not need to hear or believe the gospel, they're all set as they are.

8. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

That's just what I was saying.