1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do You Recognize Fascism When You See It?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Oct 17, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Although people find NAZI racism repugnant, most favor the economics of Fascism without realizing it. Do you recognize Fascism when you see it?

Traditionally, the ancient Roman term “Fascism” has referred to a specific economic theory and form of government, rather than to a racist ideology. This form of Collectivism is called “THE THIRD WAY” because it is neither laissez faire capitalism nor communism.

< snip >

Fascists use state authority to resolve inequalities in the society. Individual rights are transferred to → the group. To eliminate injustice and inequality, the government transfers wealth from individual savers, private property owners, entrepreneurs, and productive members of society to the less-fortunate.

Continue . . . http://www.youshouldbuygold.com/2011/10/do-you-recognize-fascism-when-you-see-it/

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep.

Democrats are fascists.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

On this Thursday, Oct. 15 edition of the Alex Jones Show, we cover the anti-Hillary flash mob occurring today in San Antonio, Texas. Reporter Joe Biggs will broadcast live from the scene as the criminal presidential candidate makes her rounds around the historic city. We also cover how the Justice Dept. is now targeting gun owners, libertarians and constitutionalists and Paul Craig Roberts breaks down the latest in geopolitical news, particularly the NATO stand-off with Russia.

#3 poncho, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  4. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I can recognize fascism when I see it. Just look to Washington DC. Both major political parties are equally guilty of undermining our Democratic Republic with Federalist Fascism.

And it has gotten much worse over the past 3 decades.

We see the militarization of local police. Local cops don't need military equipment and weaponry in our communities unless they intend to make war on our communities.

SWAT actions becoming the norm. When I was a Sheriff's Deputy back in the early 1980s there were about 150 SWAT actions in the US per year. In 2014 there were over 220 per day!

The Patriot Act has gutted the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 10th amendments. We are no longer a free people.

I am an old man. I will be long dead before our once great country reaps the whirlwind of what we have sown. But I fear for the country my grandchildren will be forced to live in. :(

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I hope you can hang out with us for many more years. This country needs people like you that can recognize the tyranny that's taking over for what it is.

6. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Probably not a lot longer for me. My doctor is not too optimistic. But I don't mind. For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. For absent from the body is present with the Lord. :)

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Was going to hit the like button. Decided that didn't say it well enough.

Great testimony, TC. Prayers for you and your health.

• Like Like x 1
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Same here.

• Like Like x 1