1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you subscribe to any Christian publications?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Spinach, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Spinach

Spinach New Member

Which ones? What do you think of them?

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Discipleship Today magazine. Although I can't say that I'd agree 100% with everything in each of its articles, they do publish a lot of articles that challenge your outlook on a lot of things. (Something that some here on BB would summarily would dismiss as heresy in and of itself. :smilewinkgrin: )

Berea Baptist Banner paper. A monthly paper published by Berea BC of Mantachie MS ( www.bereabaptistchurch.org ...Follow the "Banner" link.).

An excellent source of articles by many of our Baptist giants of past centuries. The paper is definitely Landmark- & "Doctrines-of-Grace" oriented, but, whatever your position(s) may be on either or both of these perspectives, it's interesting to see how they present their take on them. (And it's only $6/yr.)

3. Psalm 95

Psalm 95 New Member

I subscribe to Table Talk from Ligioner. Very good, but often time too reformed for me. Like it anyway.

A few swedish publications (probably not of interest here).