1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the Baptist will ever get wisdom.

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Joseph shall add, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph shall add

Do you think the baptist will ever remove there Baptist rules and stop practicing witchcraft and actually get into the fullness of Christ.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Joseph - I will be praying for you as you leave this board. I'm sure this is the last straw.

I looked at your church (if, in fact, it IS your church) and it seems solid. I wonder if your pastor knows about your seriously wrong theology and hate for the church.

3. Heavenly Pilgrim

Heavenly Pilgrim New Member

Has there been any posts on this issue before now? What is meant by the OP? Where is the connection in his mind between the practices of some Baptists and witchcraft???

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

He is posting in anger or frustration or shame because he's been addressed numerous times today about posting in the wrong places on the board, disobeying direct instruction in this and is risking banning so he's pulling out all guns before he goes. I don't know what his agenda is here though - it's QUITE hard to understand him.

5. Heavenly Pilgrim

Thanks Ann. Maybe it is this verse. Who knows. 1Sa 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

That is a sobering thought.

#5 Heavenly Pilgrim, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
  6. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Could you give some examples? What are Baptist are you referring to?

7. Heavenly Pilgrim

Of a truth someone on this list is guilty of of something akin to witchcraft according to this verse. Could it be that someone or even many are guilty of such sin?
    1Sa 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD

8. Joseph shall add

The Baptist love me just as much as they love Jesus. That is what the bible states. That which you do to the lease of these you do to me. The simple truth is Baptist are not all the same. Some have the Holy Spirit and some do not. But most do not know the scripture of God, even remotely.

They could almost pass for catholic today. But there are some of us who are baptist with eyes wide open and who preach and teach the whole word of God. Most baptist make that cliam but as proven here that is not the case. Most are in sin and blinded even to the whole truth.

You can get saved and then become blind latter. Happens all the time. In the Case of the baptist this appears to be the case. They can't even appear to have a conversation about a simple matter about the works of God spirit in salvation with out being offended. Saddly they are on milk still after all these years. Never maturing into powerful Children of God. I consider it a real waste, Can you see the great explotes the Baptist could do for God if they had the Holy Spirit and his leadership.

Simple put the Baptist are not interested in developing or changing. They enjoy being defeeted and they enjoy rolling in the mud. It actually is disrespectful to God and his Christ.
    They Count the word of God as worthless by doing so. We are right no matter what the word states! That is just foolishness on the part of a blind people. And I am a Baptist saying that.

The simple truth is they have no freedom nor understanding of the major things of God. Afraid to worship God, Afraid to study the bible, Afraid to seek the truth. We have arrived and now are as dead and powerless as ever. Come be as the dead and lifeless as us. But heaven forbit if you have any gifts of the Holy Spirit. We don't want God in here, were Baptist.

You go back 100 years and baptist were penticostal. And penticostal baptist still exist today. Sorry To bust everyones bubble. But we were not even having a decussion about that.

And saddly Baptist can't seem to read the bible even today. Got a bible, when not read and research when people are taking to you. This is why people are leaving the Baptist faith in droves. No one wants to be were there is not life, love and acceptence.

I do not care one bid if you like what is in the bible, It is still in there and it is the only truth. And God word is mighty for the pulling down of strongholds. But even Gods word will not benefit the Baptist if they do not take it off the shelf and read it.

God teaches me a little different then most. As I am dislexic he shows me a vision or a dream and then takes me to the word and teaches me directly the meaning. I am a person that thinks different then most so the Lord speak to me in a way I can relate. And Folks I am a Baptist and I operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

9. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Joseph - I have to say that you totally don't know what you are talking about. There are men and women here who give their entire lives in service to the Lord. They study the Word (capital "W", by the way since we ARE speaking of the very Word of God) daily, teach what it says diligently and serve the Lord with their entire lives. Dead? I think not.

You have come here speaking jibberish (besides the terrible spelling, capitalization and grammar) and we're all dead because we don't agree with you? Some of your conclusions from the Word of God are just this side of heretical the way you state them. Unfortunately you don't post clearly at all (I do hope that if you're teaching that your teaching is much clearer than your writing because I can't understand so much of what you're saying - and I'm a homeschool mom who taught 4 of her children to read and write!) so it's hard enough to understand as it is but then you start bringing in two "Spirit"s, then I have to say that you are outside of orthodox Baptist/Biblical teaching.

10. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I don't accept your dreadful allegations.
    But I will accept your resignation at any time.
    Barring that, there is no reason not to see a banning in the near future for your behavior.
    This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.