Do you want to see a real miracle? View this!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Mar 18, 2008.

1. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando
    Expand Collapse

2. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone seen this yet????? :thumbs:

3. Sgt. Fury

Sgt. Fury
    Expand Collapse

I saw this on "Most Amazing Videos" or something. Pretty wild, but I wouldn't call it a miracle. The sides of those trailers aren't made of much, and would simply collapse around the car.

In fact, on second look, I noticed that the sides of the flipped trailer are actually waterproof fabric, and not even the flimsy sheet metal of most semi-trailers. And the way the firefighters are moving those boxes of cargo, I don't think they were very heavy.

Cool video? Yes. Miracle? No.

4. J.Wayne

J.Wayne
    Expand Collapse

Absolutely a miracle of God, no doubt about it...who cares what kind of sides the trailer had? God is wonderful!

5. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando
    Expand Collapse

I know.. thats what I was thinking.. This is indeed a miracle!! Not even one single scratch.. not even one...... thats amazing. Glory To God!!! :thumbs:

6. BobRyan

BobRyan
    Expand Collapse

Great Miracle! The rescue workers were clearly amazed and you have to think that they have seen "a crushed car or two".

Also notice that the truck is only about 1 foot off the ground -- that is a lot of "car crunching".

when you look at the crunched state of steel on that car there is no doubt that there was a lot of pressure bending the frame of the car and squeezing it down to that 1 foot level. You can see the car tire smashed in the first pictures -- you think it might be the truck -- but it's the car tire.

Even when the truck is removed the car only goes up to about 3 feet.

in Christ,

Bob