1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does anybody else love Paris?

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by NaasPreacher (C4K), Jan 4, 2004.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

We are off the Paris for a couple of days tomorrow. Budget airlines are great - $80 roundtrip each!!

Does anyone else love the city? What is your favourite spot or activity?

Now is also the chance for all America bound Americans to attack the French (and France) and say why we shouldn't go [​IMG] !

2. ralb

ralb New Member

I visited Paris in 1974 during a layover on my way to Madrid for a school trip. We were there long enough to take a bus tour of the city. I would probably LOVE Paris if I had not fallen asleep on the bus. Can you believe it? I was awake long enough to get some photos of different sections of the Eiffel Tower. I think I was using an old Brownie camera.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Love the city. Hate the people.

Hey, just my opinion.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Opinion accepted, but we have had only good experiences with the people of Paris. Always found them willing to help. Always grateful that there is usually an English speaker someplace nearby.