1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does anyone here use the Instant Messaging feature of this board?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Jan 27, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This board has a way to link your IM handle to your name so that others can chat with you offline. All IM (except Google Chat) are included. Many chat these days only on FB and Twitter, but the PROBLEM I have with those sites is that they are way too personal and strangers can learn everything about me of which I object. This is why the chat clients like AIM, Google, Yahoo, and or Skype are very handy. Before I was married I used these services for people on dating sites that did not feature built in chat features (such as Eharmony) and I chatted with many. I always explained my issues with FB and privacy and 90% of people understood. So if you do not have a IM handle post it for perhaps some wish to chat with you.

#1 evangelist6589, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014