1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does anyone listen to "Music Choice"?

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by Speedpass, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In Starkville we have it on Metrocast. There is a Contemporary Christian playlist for it, but they make several mistakes on the songs. For example they switch Kerrie Roberts' "No Matter What" with PC&D's "Great Are You Lord." Another flip-flop is Newsboy's "Born Again" with Steven Curtis Chapman's "Beauty Will Rise". And they also claim that Sanctus Real's "Change Me" is the song Matt Hammett wrote after having a falling-out with his wife; it is actually "Lead Me." :tear::BangHead::mad::eek:

2. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We have it at our vacation home and I've noticed that they often do make mistakes.

Scared me, too, because at the top of the screen where it gives you little trivia facts, it kept talking about one of my favorite artists in the past tense, implying that he died.

I like the jazz and blues channels. I used to love the americana channel, but they took that off. I don't like the "classic country" channel because their idea of "classic country" is from the 80's and 90's.