1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does Obama realize his lies are adding up?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Feb 4, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

The man has told so many lies in six years, that I was wondering if he even realizes that people:

1) Know he is lying?
    2) No longer believe what comes from his mouth?
    3) Have no, or little confidence in his ability to know the difference between truth and fabrication of the truth?

There comes a time, when a person who lies as much as he has lied, has to feel remorse, or believes his lies are believed by the masses!

What do you think about his predisposition to tell one lie after another? And could this be the reason so many staffers around him have left DC, or been asked to leave the administration, because they are tired of trying to perpetuate his lies and make excuses for him to the public?

I feel bad for the Rear Admiral that is always trying to explain the stance of the POTUS on behalf of the DOD and the Pentagon! That guy seems to be an American version of good old Bagdad Bob!

[​IMG]

I thought it may be a fun exercise for all of us to list the flagrant lies Mr. Obama has told us over the years?

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Judging by the lack of responses I'd say that people do not find Obama's lying amusing.