1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Does Rick Perry have any MOJO?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Mar 7, 2014.

1. North Carolina Tentmaker

Here is my problem. I read several of the CPAC speeches. They were AWESOME. Abolish the IRS, get the federal government out of the healthcare business. And on and on. But even if they are elected they will never deliver on what they are promising. I wish we had just one real conservative to vote for, but it looks like our choices will once again be an ultra liberal democrat vs a liberal republican. I am not voting for another Bush/McCain/Romney liberal in red clothes.

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I did not say he was a liberal. I said he is no as conservative as he would have us believe. At times he has revealed himself to be a big government social conservative.

Two examples come to mind quickly:

1. He TRIED to ram the Trans-Texas Corridor down the throats of the Texas people and the contract to build it would have gone to a foreign company.

2. He tried to force young women all over Texas to be injected with the Gardisal vaccine just by ordering it to happen and not giving parents a choice in the matter.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that Perry is running because he is saying all over tv that “America is a great place for second chances”