1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does your church have a library?

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Ben W, Aug 19, 2005.

?
  1. Yes.

97.7%
  2. No.

2.3%
  3. Unsure.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Brother Ian

Brother Ian Active Member

I think a library is a great idea. I love books and have managed to collect over 400 volumes in my personal library.

Some are not able to purchase books themselves and a library would be a great tool to put good material in people's hands.

2. Brian30755

Brian30755 New Member

3. WallyGator

WallyGator New Member

Brian,
    Thanks for the link!
    WallyGator

4. Brian30755

Brian30755 New Member

You're welcome, Wally. It's amazing all the great information that's out there on the internet.....some of it just takes a little digging to find. I always try to bookmark good sites when I find them, and I try my best to categorize them in folders so I can find them when I need them. I found this one about a year ago when I was wondering what it would take to start a library in our church. God bless!

5. Pathwalker

Pathwalker New Member

No Library but our Pastor is talking about opening a school with a library.

6. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

Brian,

Awesome. [​IMG]

Folks, one of the nice things about a church library is that if you do it right - you can attract neighborhood children to your church's outreach programs.

Kids who don't have encylopedia's at home, and who live a long way from a public library, will be delighted to use a church library for school assignments, and anytime a child is in a church the church has an opportunity to wittness for Christ.

7. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member