1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Dogs

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by jim62, Jun 19, 2012.

1. jim62

jim62 New Member

Matthew 15:22-28

King James Version (KJV)

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
    23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
    24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
    25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
    26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
    27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
    28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

2. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'm starting to think you don't like dogs.

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He that passeth by, and vexeth himself with strife belonging not to him, Is like one that taketh a dog by the ears. Prov 26:17

4. jim62

jim62 New Member

this is me-
    2 Samuel 9:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 And he bowed himself, and said, What is thy servant, that thou shouldest look upon such a dead dog as I am?

5. jim62

jim62 New Member

6. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    14 Blessed are they that wash their robes, that they may have the right to come to the tree of life, and my enter in by the gates into the city.
    15 Without are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and every one that loveth and maketh a lie. Rev 22

7. jim62

jim62 New Member

Exodus 22:31 And ye shall be holy men unto me: neither shall ye eat any flesh that is torn of beasts in the field; ye shall cast it to the dogs.

8. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a Midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation.

He wrote: "I would very much like to bring my dog with me. He is well-groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"

An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who wrote: SIR: "I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware, or pictures off the walls.

I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. And, if your dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here, too."

9. jim62

jim62 New Member

Good One:laugh::laugh::laugh: