1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dominon Theology

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by betterthanideserve, Aug 26, 2008.

1. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

Is any one on the BB a DOMINIONIST? Please tell me what it is (be specific) and why you believe it.

2. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

I am not one but I think C Peter Wagner is one, although he may not use that term.

Source
    http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/006/discernment/wagner-genesis.htm

I think Dominionism is tied into the Latter Rain and Joel's Army movements. Now it's part of the New Apostolic Reformation (C Peter Wagner, Paul Cain, Dutch Sheets, Mike Bickle of IHOP in Kansas City, etc.).

3. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

So they want to establish a theocractic form of Government in all the World?
    The reason that I ask is that I have heard some talk hosts on TV and radio,that seem as though they think God needs help in the middle east. Almost trying to start a war in Iran "helping God" to do so.
    Is it just me or are they really doing this?

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe Andre is a dominionist.

I can tell you that it is a form of postmillenialism. They believe the world is getting better rather than worse and spreading the gospel is going to fix all the worlds woes. The efforts of Christians will bring about a theocracy and the return of Christ.

#4 Revmitchell, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008