1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Don’t Mess With Me Bro

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Jun 23, 2009.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Unfortunately you are so correct.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is no trust that you know what we need or not. Or why anything is purchased. Just more DNC talking points.

Just stop. Supporting Obama and his spending and then criticizing government spending is ridiculous.

Short cited, if we ever end up in another world war there isn't enough. Stocking up and being ready is always smart. And we need to stop signng treaties that require us to dismantle anything, The Fed is not given constitutional room to address the homeless.

It shows nothing but a hatred for the military.

You just jumped allover that assumption. Good job

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Really OR?
    How old are you?

I remember people dancing in the street when the war ended.
    And then my dad came home!!

HankD

4. OldRegular

Old enough to remember Alf Landon getting beat in 1936.

On a side note the dems have been talking about "HOOOOOver Times" as long as I can remember. If I am not mistaken "Al the treehugger" used that in a recent election. I had read, and actually knew, that the depression did not end until WWII started. However, it has only been in the last year that economists have said the depression was made worse and lasted longer because of Roosevelt's policies, the same ones the current Czar in chief is following.

Back to WWII! I remember 3 out of 4 of my older brothers coming home. They have all gone to a better home now. That is what tears my guts out when I remember the sacrifices made during WWII and those being made by our young men now, and for what? A Communist utopia? I am honestly afraid that God will use Obama to bring judgement on this country and sadly people will never realize it.

5. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

How do you know we don't need them? Do police not need guns because most go their entire career without shooting them in action?

We need enough to keep anyone from even thinking about attacking us.

People starving and sleeping on teh streets won't be helped by not building adequate defense. And taxes are too high. But defense is the last thing to go.

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.~George Washington

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.~George Washington

If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.~George Washington

7. OldRegular

For all the leftists/marxists/democrats on the Forum. Defense of the country is one of the few Constitutional responsibilities of the Federal government. The rest they have illegally seized with the aid of a compliant Congress and Federal Court system.

8. OldRegular

I don't know whether I broke any BB rules or not but I stole this from the "second stimulus" thread because I thought it so appropriate to this one "Don't Mess With Me Bro". Sorry rbell!

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They want to do what is not constitutional and do not want to do what is constitutional. And they want to side step congress via the courts to do it.

10. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OR we agree on this issue.

But we are both looking for that place not built with hands.
    We can take comfort in that promise.

HankD

11. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

More nonsense from "The Sidekick". If you equate Marxism with the Democratic Party, you are showing ignorance.

Also, if Congress passes laws that is not illegal. We elected them, after all.

12. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

The most ignorant statement I have ever seen you make. Congresses powers are enumerated in the constitution. They do not get to just do what ever they want.